MS 1st Period: 8th Grade Lacrosse HS 5th Period: Conference
MS 2nd Period: 8th Grade Lacrosse HS 6th Period: College Transition
HS 2nd Period: Upper School Lacrosse MS 13th Period: 6th Grade Health Fitness
HS 3rd Period: Conference MS 14th Period: 6th Grade Health Fitness
MS 7th Period: College & Career Exploration MS 15th Period: College & Career Exploration
MS 8th Period: College & Career Exploration MS 16th Period: College & Career Exploration
1. NO FOOD, GUM OR DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE GYM.
2. Dress out/remember locker combination
Locker Room Procedures:
· Lockers will be assigned to each student for a class period. Because of the large number of students taking classes and limited lockers, each student will be required to bring a uniform to class each day and remove all personal belongings when leaving.
· Students will need to provide their own lock to secure their belongings each day as the locker room lockers, don't have built in combination locks.
· Showering is optional, but if a student plans to shower, they must bring their own towel.
· Locker rooms will be locked down during class time to ensure safety and prevent theft. That being said: NO electronic devices are allowed in the gym for any reason. H/F department is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· If you are leaving class for an appointment, bring your clothes bag to class and your teacher will lock it up for you.
· Horse playing in the locker rooms will not be tolerated. Consequences may include, but are not limited to: detentions, office referrals, and/or a loss of locker room privileges.
· Purchased through the H/F department
· Blue shorts, white shirt with a wellness emblem
· Cost per uniform is $16.00. Checks can be made out to WAIS. Cash is also accepted.
· If a student forgets their uniform, they may choose to do a paper assignment for participation credit. They will lose points for not dressing out.
· Students are welcome to class when they are on time or when they have an admission slip from the office.
· Tardy 3 times = 1 absence
· If student is not in appropriate squad line during roll, he/she will be marked tardy
· Please see your teacher for any and all make-up work. It is your responsibility to get an assignment if you missed a class.
· If a student is physically unable to participate, an explanation per note or email from a parent is required.
· If a student cannot participate for three or more consecutive days, a doctor’s note is required.
100 points (participating whole class time)
75 points (participating most of class time)
50 points (participating some of class time)
0 points (not participating)
20% Dressing Out
100 points (full uniform and proper shoes)
75 points (partial uniform and one pink item)
50 points (no uniform)
Middle Years Programme Achievement Levels
8 translates to 100
7 translates to 93
6 translates to 88
5 translates to 82
4 translates to 77
3 translates to 71
2 translates to 65
1 translates to 60
0 translates to 50*
*If work is completed but cannot be scored using assignment criteria. If work submitted is too minimal or nothing is submitted than a score of 0 is appropriate.
· Please email me if your child is having any problems. If I don’t know about problems he/she is having in class, I cannot correct them.
· Refer to the SBISD handbook for campus/district policies.
Tutorials are by appointment.