A student WITHDRAWAL from school is a multi-step process:
- A Withdrawal Authorization form must be completed by the parent/legal guardian with whom the student currently resides. The withdrawal process starts upon receipt of the form.
- The processing of a Withdrawal Authorization form can take up to 24 hours to complete. The form should be submitted to the registrar’s office as early as possible.
- The student is responsible for cleaning out his/her locker; turning in textbooks and any items belonging to SWHS; paying outstanding fees in the library and grade level office(s); and returning ID.
- Students will be given copies of documents that will assist them in enrolling at another school.
- Upon receiving confirmation of enrollment at new school, official school records will be sent electronically.