In Addition to Family Access...
Report cards are mailed home after each nine-weeks. Other academic progress reports are distributed to the students to take home. Check the address information and spelling of your name(s) for accuracy. Parents can update phone, e-mail, and emergency contacts from the family access web site.
- Questions about grades should be addressed to the teacher(s) involved
- Corrections will be reflected on the next report card.
- Counselors advise the teachers when a student moves from an advanced class to an on-grade-level class. The grade adjustment follows SBISD guidelines and can be viewed in Secondary Grading Expectations.
Grading Periods 2015-2016
To get FAMILY ACCESS account, user name, and password information:
1. Complete the form at the bottom of this page
2. Return this page along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to
Registrar’s Office, Spring Woods High School, 2045 Gessner, Houston, TX 77080.
Information can be viewed only by authorized users with a valid User ID and password. This is the standard method for securing access to private information. Users should exercise the same care to keep their passwords secret as they do with their ATM PIN (personal identification number). It is ultimately the users’ responsibility to prevent disclosure of their login names and passwords.
PARENT(S) NAME: ________________________________________________
STUDENT(S) NAME: _______________________________________________
STREET ADDRESS: _______________________________________________
E-MAIL ADDRESS: ________________________________________________
Spring Woods High School
Houston, TX 77080.
Powered by Translate