Change of Address


What do I do if I have a change of address?

An official Change of Address can only be processed by the Registrar’s Office. The registrar is responsible for verifying the location of the new address and updating computerized student information. Documentation of the new address, i.e. copy of lease, mortgage payment, closing statement, or tax statement, is required. Utility bills are not acceptable. .

All adult occupants must be listed on the lease.  Minor children are not necessarily listed.  Clarification and questions should be directed to this office