Are you an SBISD Good Neighbor?
The SBISD Good Neighbor program celebrates and recognizes corporations, local businesses, government entities, non-profits, faith-based organizations, educational institutions and individuals who complete 3 or more strategic activities in support of SBISD or The Spring Branch Education Foundation (SBEF) in a school year. Good Neighbors are given a physical recognition item we hope you proudly display in your place of business and are invited to a recognition banquet each fall. We work to connect and network our Good Neighbors with each other and with the SBISD community.
Be recognized for your support! Begin logging your 2016-17 Good Neigbor activities today!
- Visit www.springbranchisd.com/gnapp to create a username and password (or log in if you have previously created one).
- Record your identifying information and Good Neighbor activities.
- Select "SAVE" to save your activities over the course of the year. Using your username and password, you can revisit your application as many times as needed.
- Once you have completed your support this school year, select " REGISTER" to submit your Good Neighbor application to our offices.
*The deadline for Class of 2017 Good Neighbor submissions is July1, 2017. Please contact Abby Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Great supports. Great results. Great futures
View the ways we measured the Collective Greatness of 2016 Good Neighbors and Partners.
Our Good Neighbors:
What does it mean to be an SBISD Good Neighbor?
The video below spotlights six of our superlative Class of 2014 Good Neighbors:
2013 Good Neighbor Spotlight from SBISD on Vimeo.
- Believe that our schools and our communities are inextricably linked, with each dependent upon the success of the other.
- Commit to accomplisheing three or more activities over the course of the school year in support of the district, a campus, our teachers, or our students.
- Receive recognition of the Good Neighbor status in the form of publicity, window decals, official certificates, and other promotional items.
- Reapply annually to continue their commitment to SBISD and the Good Neighbor program.
- Reap the Rewards of knowing that they have contributed to the betterment of our youth, our community, our school, and our future.
What steps are involved in becoming an SBISD Good Neighbor?
- Complete and return the SBISD Good Neighbor Commitment Form
- In coordination with SBISD Community Relations, your SBISD partner campus, department or contact, identify at least three Good Neighbor Activities to implement over the course of the school year.
- Register your Good Neighbor Activities online to qualify for annual Good Neighbor recognition.
Good Neighbors in the Spotlight
Thank you to all our SBISD Good Neighbors...for being caught doing something good for the students and staff of SBISD and the Spring Branch community. Together we are making a difference in the lives of our students.
For more information, please contact Abby Walker at 713-251-2289 or email@example.com, the SBISD Community Relations Department at 713-251-2468, or email us.