Prepayment Options

Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.

Send Check or Cash or pay Online.  As Always, you can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s).

If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.


Refund Procedures

If you would like a refund for money prepaid to student accounts you may request a refund  onsite or by check 

Onsite:  Between 6:00am and 2:00 pm you may visit the cafeteria for a refund.  Please ask for the Cafeteria Manager at the site.  If the cash is available you may receive a cash refund. 

Check via Mail:  at the school or online please send an email request to: attn: Monica Dickson    Include the student's name and/or student ID number, the name of the person entitled to receive the refund (parent or guardian), and the address you would like the refund check to be mailed to.  Refunds take approximately 2-3 weeks for processing. 

If the above is not convenient please contact Child Nutrition Services 713-251-1150 or 1031 Witte Rd. Bldg. T2A, Houston, TX 77055 

Powered by Translate

Online Service

When you log on to you will have the ability to view/pay and monitor your students account.  You can also view menus.  Student accounts are managed and maintained by CNS.  Questions regarding students accounts contact CNS.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.