Welcome to the New School Year!
The first day of school is Monday, August 24.
It's school time again! The first day of school can be exciting for students and parents: new teachers, new friends, and for some students, even a new school.
This site is designed as a 'toolkit' of information that will help you and your family get ready for another great year in SBISD. We are in the process of updating our information. Please note some content is pending updates.
Registering in Spring Branch ISD
Families new to the district are encouraged to register their students before Monday, August 24, the first day of classes. Registration occurs at the child's attendance area school. Use the School Locator to determine your zoned neighborhood campuses.
What do I need when I register my student?
- Immunization record certified by a doctor or public health official
- Transcript or report card from the last school attended
- Birth certificate or other document suitable as proof of a child’s identity
- Proof of residence is required upon enrollment. Examples of proof or residency are lease agreements or mortgage payment book, district tax bill, utility bill with correct name and address.
Who do I contact for help?
You should always begin by calling your neighborhood school.
Campus phone numbers >>
If you have specific questions about your campus, please contact your campus main office.
For questions or addtional assistance,
- call the SBISD Administration Building at 713.464.1511 or
- visit Who to Contact
SBISD Administration Building hours
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
For more information, call (713) 464-1511.