7th Grade pre-Ap Math
Successful 7th Grade pre-Ap math students have:
- Positive attitude towards learning, self motivation.
- Strong study skills–HW every night/weekend, test corrections, quiz corrections when needed, additional practice if needed.
- Self discipline to work in a group to plan, organize and carry out tasks to completion.
- Strong organizational skills such as, taking notes in class, keeping up with the hand outs, being ready for class with homework and supplies.
- Numerical literacy; place value understanding, fractional understanding.
- Computational skills:
o -Four operations with whole numbers, decimals, and fractions