RULES AND REGULATIONS
O. School Bus Behavior (Level II Offense) Section 37.126
|Students and parents should realize that school bus transportation is a privilege, not a right, and that a principal may suspend students from riding on any school bus for violations of the following rules and regulations. Students will also be subject to disciplinary actions for such violation.|
- Students must be on time at designated bus stops. buses cannot wait for tardy students.
- Students shall obey the driver's suggestion and help the driver to assure safety at all times.
- Students must ride the bus they are assigned. Buses will load and unload only at designated stops.
- Students must stay off the roadway while waiting for the bus and should form a line to get on the bus.
- Students shall cross at least fifteen feet in front of the bus when crossing the road, never at the rear of the bus.
- Students are to wait until the bus has come to a complete stop before attempting to enter or leave the bus.
- Students shall remain seated while bus is in motion.
- Students shall enter or leave the bus at the front door except in the case of an emergency.
- Students must not leave the bus without the driver's consent except at home or school. No unauthorized stops will be made.
- Students shall occupy any seat assigned by the driver, keep feet out of aisles, off seats, and backs of seats, sit erect with feet on the floor.
- Students must sit three in a seat, filling back seats first when conditions require it.
- Musical instruments must be held by the owner. They may not be left in aisles, at front, or by the rear door.
- Students must keep head, arms, and hands inside the bus.
- Students shall be courteous! No profane or vulgar language is allowed.
- Students shall keep the bus clean. Eating, drinking, or use of tobacco on the bus is prohibited.
- Animals, weapons, or other materials that might infringe on passenger safety are not allowed on the bus.
- Fighting, pushing, or shoving will not be tolerated.
- Students shall report to the driver any damage to the property. Damage to the interior or exterior of the bus will result in payment by the student or parent of student for damages and may result in suspended bus riding privileges for the student.
- Parents are responsible for supervision of the bus stop area prior to the arrival of the bus.
- Students are prohibited from engaging in any misconduct as defined in the Code.
|DotNetNuke® is copyright 2002-2015 by DotNetNuke Corporation|